I am so excited to have one of my favorite styled sessions featured on Borrowed and Bleu.
I had worked with Stephanie Rivet in the past as a hair and make up professional, but was very excited when she asked if she could be my model for one of my styled sessions.
I met with the wonderful girls from Details Event and Wedding Planning, and we started creating a beautiful vision about how we wanted our themed wedding session to look.
Stephanie found a stunning dress that made her look and feel like a princess at The White Peony, and we all met at the Horticulture Centre of the Pacific for the photo session . I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked, and loved all the details that were brought together.
Make sure you check out the blog to see the photos, learn more about the vendors creations, and read about how our styled session came together.
Thank you to all the vendors that came together to make this photo session a success.
- Cake Designer: CAKES GALORE
- Event Planner: Details Special Event Planning and decor
- Reception Venue: Horticulture Centre of the Pacific
- Chiavari Chairs: Pedersen’s Rentals
- Hair Stylist: Stephanie Rivet Hair Design/Mobile Stylist
- Paper Props: Sweet P Papery
- Dress Store: The White Peony